The Centre operates with the following child/staff ratios:-
TODDLER 1 1:4
TODDLER 2 1:4
These ratios can vary slightly at different times of the day
The Trained staff hold one or more of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) Masters
- Diploma of Teaching (Early Childhood)
- Diploma of Teaching (Primary)
- Bachelor of Behavioural Science ( Honours – Psychology)
- Bachelor of Social Science (Child Care)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Cert 3 Individual Support (Disability)
- Diploma of Social Science (Child Care)
- Advanced Child Care Certificate.
Staff develop their knowledge and skills with regards to Child Care and Early Education through various programmes and workshops. All staff employed at the Centre undergo a minimum 3 month probationary period to assess their suitability to working with children, and undergo a full police check and a minimum of three referees must provide strong evidence of both work history, and strength of character.